Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vintage, Collectibles, Bonanzle, Etsy

 
It is Saturday, and stopping by to say Hi to everyone!:) I have been reading through different blogs, and different websites of many great people who do very well with their writings. One place intrigued me, and it reminded me of what I like to do too. 

I love selling vintage, collectibles, unique items, and know that there are many places on the internet to shop for these items too. There are many wonderful sellers of this area that could be mentioned, and my list could go on forever. At the same time I am reminded that I too could carry on talking about all things vintage, and collectibles too. There is a big area of many things considered vintage. It just all depends on what you are looking for at the time of viewing. How old do you want it to be, what kind of condition are you looking for...remember not all of these items will be perfect due to their previous lives...what item are you looking for in particular, the color, the size, is it home decor, furniture, jewelry, clothing, accessories, dinnerware, kitchenware, etc. So many lovely things to be viewed. 

Do you sell vintage? Don't you just love the stories that go along with the sales? Sales from your own inventory and searches, also don't forget the sales from consigning such items too. Hmm....Something to think about. Well, enjoy your evening, and all your searches for the vintage, collectibles, unique items. Have fun everyone!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...