Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bonanzle Booth and Etsy Shop

 
Another beautiful sunny day, still very cold, but I can handle that along with the sunshine...makes a person feel good:) Working on my blog a lil bit again. Notice I added my photos from flickr now. I thought of the slideshow from photobucket, and was setting up to do it, but then remembered the issues they were having recently with viruses from their ads, banners, etc. So, to be safe I chose flickr for now. Items showing are mostly listed with my booth at bonanzle, but there are some with my shop at etsy too. 

Well, gonna try to keep this short. I have things to get listed, and have been a lil lazy past few days. I spent more time talking with people, and answering questions about consigning, online sales consigning, and etc. I use to have a store front consignment store, so I try to offer what I know to those who ask. Anyway, hope ya'll are having a great Wednesday...Hump Day! Take Care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...