Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello ~ Thank You ~ 2 More Items..........

Hello everyone, good evening, early morning....Greetings for whatever time of day it is your way!:) First of all, before I have a brain freeze again & forget about this, I wanted to send out a "THANK YOU" to all those who have been dropping by to visit & to those of you who have joined up to follow me. Thank You so much!:) I know I am small, and still a working progress, but do appreciate those stopping by & following me. Now, onto the next issue with these 2 pics that are hanging over this. On ebay tonight, these are 2 more items from the Homer Laughlin Cavalier Eggshell dishes that I have posted for sale. The design is a fabulous Rose Pink Design & let me tell you all of the pieces so far are sooo much better in person than what I can picture. They are sooo clean & what a shine!:) They are great additions to those who collect Homer Laughlin pieces, or even for those Cottage Rose collectors too:) HMM...the possibilities. Anyway, it is late where I am at, was gonna do this later in the day, but just couldn't wait. Ya'll take care & Have a Great HUMP DAY!:) Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...