Saturday, September 5, 2009

*** HAPPY WEEKEND *** BE SAFE ALL...
















Hello again everyone...Happy Weekend:) I was thinkin of my Grandmother today & missing her a lil. So...I thought I would share a pic of something that had been hers. This particular book was made yrs ago wth pics of her 2 twin daughters & then a poem had been put on the side. I put some different purple flowers, wreath, an angel made & etc around it for show. It is sitting on a light colored cloth doilie/mat which ALL sits upon 1 of the old sewing machines that I have. Then...after this I went back into Bonanzle & enjoyed my time browsing different booths. I mostly looked at old, antique, treasured items. Some jewels, older clothing, hats, etc. Just time to myself today with no worries:) 1 lady I was thrilled to view her stuff today was www.bonanzle.com/booths/Felicitatious She has some really adorable 5X7 cards that showed some old pics, some gorgeous flowers, beautiful sayings, etc. Luv'd them & just melted looking thru her things. I took a few more pics today, but had company so I haven't added those along with a couple of other things at Bonanzle yet. If you want to stop in sometime there to see what I have been doin, just look me up at www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams Not a lot there yet, but it is a start. Hopefully do a lil more this weekend yet. Anyway, gotta go chase the grand baby around a bit. So, till the next time bloggers. Have a Good One!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...