Monday, August 31, 2009

***I Started Posting Again:-)***




Well, here it is Mon nite, and tryin to do catch up with everything. After doing a few pics today, toying around wth ideas & etc. I finally made a start. I posted 3 items to Ebay. My ID there is: lilacsndreams I posted 3 items from the Homer Laughlin Pink Rose Design sets that I have. Tomorrow I hope to get a few more pics done & maybe post a few more things. Haven't felt the best today, so will see how I am doin tomorrow. Anyway...here are a couple of pics of what I posted. I have 2 of the same bowls posted & then 1 gravy boat too. I forgot how many lovely pieces from this set I had till I went thru about a couple of boxes today. HMM...kind of excited to pull more out now. Well, after many months of not selling anything I decided to go back into Ebay & give it a start there. But, am still thinking about Bonanzle too. Will keep you posted. Have a Good Evening everyone!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...