Thursday, August 27, 2009

~**~ Sharing A Few Treasures Found ~**~






































Hello everyone in blogland!:) I have been busy the past few days with searching for different lil treasures. I have not found as much as I would like to so far, but have made a start to add to some of the other inventory that I have at home too:) The pcs in the 1 picture are adorable enough to hang OR sit. The tiles in the centers have the Enesco stickers on their backside. Now, when I seen this precious moments angel I could not resist! I luv precious moments & collect them as often as I can, if the price is right, condition good, and etc. I could not find a flaw with this pc & will make sure it sits up away from our grand daughters visits & her lil fingers that like to touch & get a hold of things too. Then, there was the canister set that I found! Just yummy! The cork bottoms are in very good shape & I adore the vintage look that is on the top of them. The pcs have some nice weight to them also. Then, this is 1 of the salt & pepper shaker sets I found. This stoneware set is in great shape with no chips, cracks, fractures, etc. On the front it shows the Land O Lakes Feed & on the bottom side of each pc it is engraved with the yr. 1993. I was impressed wth the condition of things I found these past few days & how everything has cleaned up well with just a lite lil wash to them. Oh, yeah, I did find a few hankies too:) Got some more oxyclean so that I may clean those up just a bit too. Nothing serious, but it always makes things feel just a lil fresher when I clean & wash them. I hope that you enjoy what I am able to share wth you. I am a lil upset as I did forget my camera today & want to start carrying that for those kodak moments of times I have seen:) Have a Great Evening Everyone!:) Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...