Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vintage, Collectibles, Gently Used Treasures

 
Good Day everyone & Happy Hump Day! Wednesday is becoming a common time for me to stop by here & visit & add a few notes. Kind of like that. Sorry, been kind of lazy it feels like lately. I have spent more time at the computer reading, signing up with things, taking notes of things I learn, researching items to calculate prices for resale, and etc. I am happy to say that I do have my facebook fan page all set up, and I do have an address for that too. I can be found there at http://www.facebook.com/LilacsNDreams. When you get a chance stop by to visit there sometime. Also, a ning that I have signed up with I can now list a few items for sale there, and you can also buy there directly with paypal. That place is http://www.thriftyvaultshoppers.ning.com/profile/LilacsNDreams. The internet is such an amazing place, and there is just so much out there to visit, sign up with, join, read about, sell at, and etc. 

Another marketplace that I have come across just recently, and everything is free there is at http://www.addoway.com  When you get a chance you should see this place too. Bonanzle is still my main venue to sell with, and my larger amount of inventory is there, but when there are other places that I can try to sell at, maybe change the pace of things a bit, I like to try them out a bit. 

Yesterday I got to spend a little bit of time thrifting. I was with someone who does not do things like I do, or enjoys all of what I do. I still worked it to get some things maybe to do for shadow boxes, paint, etc. Tomorrow I hope to do a little bit more as I will be with my daughter, and when I look at things she likes to go her own way to look also. Ok, time to call it a night. Hope everyone had a great Hump Day!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...