Friday, January 15, 2010

Vintage Lady Sunbeam Electric Shaver, Hull Planter, Wine Bottle Holder, Etc

Hello everyone, and here it is Friday...last day of the week! Woo Hoo! Hope ya'll had a great week. Mine wasn't too bad. I have been pretty productive lately with keeping up with some of the social sites I deal with, answering to emails, been listing about a couple of items a day at bonanzle, taking pictures and downloading so that I can list more when I am ready to, etc. Swept spare room upstairs, looked thru a few boxes, and trying to decide on what else to bring down, picture, and get listed for everyone to view & purchase too:) I did find a few more pieces of the homer laughlin set I have slowly been selling. Looks like I am coming to the end of listing what I have for that. Course, am finding some things I forgot about too...whoops!:( 
 

Here are a few more things I listed today, or are being listed by tomorrow. The vintage Lady Sunbeam Electric Shaver, A Bottle Holder, and the Hull Planter or Bowl. I don't think I have shown all of them to you yet, but I do have Frankoma Christmas plates signed by John Frank for 1968, 1969, and 1970 listed at this time. I still have more from that series made to list too. Some of the plate have their lil informational sheets with them too. John passed away in 1973, so the signature makes them a lil more special too. Well, I better be off for now. Wanna finish listing if I can, and then sleep...will feel good to relax. Ya'll take care & have a great evening! Stop by my booth when you get a chance at www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams  if you don't see something you want here, roam around the sight for a while. There is over 2,000,000 items listed there, and growing everyday. Good Night All:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...