Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vintage, Collectibles, Old, Treasures



Welcome again my dear blogger friends, and all who are stopping by to visit:-) Ok, I think the only thing I might get done today will be the banner...I have installed my second one with some adjustments being made. I kind of like this one a lil bit better...Hope ya'll do too:) As for the rest of the page? Well...gonna have to check into more things with that as I am not exactly sure what I want done, or what to do with it & think that might take a lil more work then a banner did;) Have a Great Evening everyone! If you would like to do some more browsing, and window looking....stop by my booth at www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams   Browse around my booth & the sight, and check some of it out. Take care everyone:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...