Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vintage, Collectibles, Treasures, Antique Sellers.....Another form of payment to use


http://www.gatherlittlebylittle.com/2008/04/revolution-money-exchange-vs-paypal/
I know, I am back here again today. But, I came across some interesting reading at bonanzle again in the forums. I am signed up with this place, and think it is something to keep in mind to offer for forms of payments accepted when selling your items--Revolution Money Exchange. It doesn't cost anything, and it is sending and receiving money, and well...click on the link above to read a lil more about it instead of me flapping about it :) I just wanted to stop in quick with this for anyone stopping by. I think of anything else, or find anything else I will be back to share. Take care everyone...Later....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...