Friday, January 29, 2010

Vintage Collectibles.....Pyrex, Homer Laughlin, Libbey Glasses, Tissue Box Cover

 
This is Rhythm by Homer Laughlin Sugar Bowl with the lid that I listed today at www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams


Pyrex 1 1/2Qt Divided Casserole Dish that is a dark orange in color was listed in my booth today at Bonanzle.com
 
This is a Tissue Box Cover with a gorgeous flower design that I also listed today for sale at my booth in bonanzle. www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams  Much better in person than I could picture
 These Vintage Amber Country Garden Daisy Glasses are another set of Libbey Glasses that I have listed at bonanzle.com now. These rock glasses are gorgeous when the sunlight hits them...seen it yesterday on the kitchen counter..WOW!

Well, when you can, or you have a chance stop on by my booth to have a look at the treasures I have been listing, and see what I have been working on. I would also like to mention...another seller noticed it too....with things changing a bit in the venues area bonanzle is getting more sellers there with the pottery, glassware, dinnerware, roseville, and the list goes on.....More of a variety is being imported in, and not sure about you, but I like that too :) Ok, take care everyone, and have a Great Weekend!! Be safe, and enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...