Friday, January 8, 2010

Frosted Glass Angel Candle Holders



Good Evening everyone! WOW! We have been snowed in for about 2 days now. No school for 2 1/2 days all together, and....we are starting to get cabin fever here too:) I wanted to drop in and say Hi to everyone, and show some frosted glass angels that I just listed at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams They are adorable pieces, and each one of them holds a taper candle too. Perfect to have for any day of the week, and any time too. Great adorning any room in your home also. Hard to let go as I am an angel lover myself, but I have got to lower my inventory here a bit too:) Some of you can relate to that, right?
Front and Back view of the angels
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...