Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yippee!! Doin the Happy Dance!:)


Hello again everyone & WELCOME to the new face of my blog! Whew! What a work out I got with this one! I am not computer literate, and anything I learn I do from watching people, writing down instructions, and try to understand & put it together. Well, I played around with a few other colors for backgrounds...trying to keep it happy, comfy, and inviting for ya'll too. So far I have ended up with this one. Shows my favorite colors of pastel with it, and I hope ya'll like it too:) I am going to keep this short, it is lightening out, and the power shut down briefly for a split second. So, it is time to shut down for the night. Anyway, let me know what ya'll think of the new layout I put together myself, ok? Be safe everyone, and enjoy your evening!:) Later.............
 

5 comments:

  1. looking nice, you will have to check my website out as well soon. I have your down as a favorite.
    I have a blog as well. It is still getting worked on. I have not been doing much on it due to our monitor is broken & we are waiting for it. Working on a laptop is not the same since all photos are on the desk top. It is too much to do & smaller so give me a week or so before you take a look.Angelsblankets.com
    follow my blog. its kind of fun:)
    I am still working on it as well. I will have to try the same site your using to make it look nice.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pastel border that you have now. It is soft and pretty. I have been watching your progress even though I haven't always left a comment. We are in for a stormy day. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background and colors are gorgeous. Love it! Where did you get your clock?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...screams Lilacs and dreams you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Everyone!! It was something else to get this done, and it took some work on my part...since I am just sooo computer literate!:) Finding the pastel colors I like, not too flowery, something comforting, and eye appealing too. I know it is hard to please everyone, and all have their own opinions, but I still try to make the majority happy that I can:) Again, Thank You Sooo much everyone!:) Have a Beautiful Day!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...