Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello Again Everyone!

Hello again everyone:) I am working with my blog trying out some different layouts here....wishing I knew how to get the other one back since I did keep the code for it in a file...UGH! Something of a glitch with photobucket...I seen other places comment that do free blog backgrounds. So, please bear with me everyone as I try to figure something out here. Not sure if I like this one yet...possibilities....trying to keep an open mind. I was just use to my other one, and I am having a hard time adjusting. Hang in there everyone, I will get this worked out again:)

Again, I apologize for the template changes taking place with my background, and hope to soon have something done with this. Thank you for your consideration with this issue:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...