Friday, June 24, 2011

Blogs, Blog Pages, Community Pages for LilacsNDreams

Blogs, Blog Pages, Community Pages for LilacsNDreams. 

Whew! What a day I have had trying to work around something that should be simple, but I forgot google with blogger, and the work you can sometimes have. Anyway, I had commented a little bit ago about pages I was adding with the tabs you will notice above. Due to some issues with blogger, what they are allowing for these pages, and so on I have had to revise the last 2 pages just a bit. 

You can use the tabs at the top, and you will still be taken to the correct place with the clickable links. OR...I have added in my side bar a Title of My Blog Pages to Visit. . . and the links you see there are clickable, and are the pages I have started that I am wanting here too. Not completely what I wanted to do, but it is working, and is giving me what I was wanting from the pages I "thought" I was getting too. Any questions please ask them. Visit the last 2 tabs at the top to read further about what I have done, what happened, and so on. 

Sorry, I told the story a couple of times now, and my hands are hurting:) LOL:) Contact me for any questions, and enjoy your visit with the reading. Wishing everyone a fun, and safe weekend. Take care . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...