Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vintage, Collectibles, Glassware, Repurposed, Upcycled, Recycled With LilacsNDreams


Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Glad to see you here, and hoping ya'll have a super Hump Day too!

Busy busy busy weekend, but it is over with. Many hours spent driving, but I was also able to enjoy much of it too. Seen family on husband's side, and I got to surprise my Home Shop Girl friend by visiting with her for a bit too. 

With all the driving I did...Monday was like 12 hrs trying to complete some things, and get home. But, I was able to spend some time thinking about things, questioning some things, and answering some of my own questions too. I have been speculating for a while about maybe closing my 1 store at Artfire, and put pretty much everything into 1 location. As my friend would say "simplify" things. With my Lilacs Shop I sell vintage, collectibles, glassware, home decor, kitchenware, dinnerware, etc. What if I would also add with that some of my RePurposed, UpCycled, Recycled treasures from my 2nd shop with my Lilacs Shop? Many people have a variety store, house everything under one place which gives a big variety of things for shoppers to view also. I have different store names right now, and yes sometimes it can become confusing. Or, at times I only have enough time to spend with 1 shop, and the other one will be pushed off a bit till I can catch up properly to work with it. 

Put most of my treasures into 1 shop, and spend more time working with things there, less email addresses would be needed, better for organizing with, and so on. Also, some of my RePurposed, UpCycled, and Recycled treasures are sometimes made with a vintage piece that does not sell, it is a single piece that does not sell, might have a minor flaw that it will not sell alone, etc. Since I don't like things going to garbage, the landfills, the dumps, etc why not bring them to life in another way, right?:)

So, since I have pretty much decided, am now home, done running for a bit now, I am hoping to start focusing on combining things into one. Then, I will have 1 Artfire Shop, and 1 Ecrater store. All 1 name, and easier to work with that way too. I have had my LilacsNDreams name since like 2004-2005, working on websites, my blog, and it really feels better to keep focusing with the one name too. 

Wishing ya'll a great Happy Hump Day! Enjoy, have fun, be productive, make sales, and thanks again for visiting LilacsNDreams. In your spare time please visit my 2 stores at LilacsNDreams Artfire Shop, and LilacsNDreams Ecrater Store. Watch for the new additions of my conversion going into my Lilacs Shop within the next few days, and wish me luck!:) Take care, and have a Happy Day Everyone!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...