Monday, April 4, 2011

Simplicity with LilacsNDreams Vintage Collectibles Glassware Repurposed Upcycled Recycled


Hello everyone, and Thank You for visiting with LilacsNDreams Blog today. This won't be a long note, but wanted to keep you updated with things just a bit. Long weekend, kids all grown up but still wanting a piece of you, babysitting, and just did not get things done as I had planned on doing. 

Last week I did get about 9 items of repurposed, upcycled, recycled treasures done by Me transferred to my LilacsNDreams Artfire Shop. You can see pictures of the items transferred so far on my LilacsNDreams Store Blog. So far it has been comforting doing this, and knowing that the things I like to do can be housed under one place. I have gotten some really nice comments from some with this transition....Thank You to all for this, and on some of the pieces I have gotten some really nice views within a few days too.

Once everything has been transferred to my Artfire Shop I will go back into it, and work with rearranging the pages a bit to help spread things out a little. Stop by to see my shop, and how it is looking so far. If you find something you like, give me a holler. Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams, and hope to see you again. Take care everyone till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...