Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vintage, Collectibles, Glassware with Artfire and Addoway



Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Happy to see you here. 

I have 97 treasures now listed with my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store. Most of the items are vintage, collectibles, glassware, kitchenware, and home decor. Remember I transferred my other store into this one so I am also offering repurposed, upcycled, and recycled treasures too. I have more items to list, but have been working on getting things into order with the social medias I use, my blogs, my stores, etc. 

I have also been transferring some of my items from my Ecrater store to my LilacsNDreams Addoway Store. This has been a slow process. I hope to spend more time with that tomorrow, Thursday, and have things ready for the weekend. 

At the same time I also listed 3 items with Ebay, and my user name there is LilacsNDreams. I generally don't use that site, but once in a while will put a few things of value there to maybe sell. Helps move inventory a little bit sometimes too. 

Now, while working on my stores, blogs, social medias, and so on. I have also been working on doing my Google Analytics. I like to follow that a bit to see how the stores are doing....being a pro member allows this for you. But, you can also hook your google analytics up to your blogs too. It's free to do this. I found this Google Analytics for the Average Joe from google giving simple instructions of how to do this. Hey, if I can follow the instructions, and understand it, you can too. 

I hope ya'll have enjoyed your visit with LilacsNDreams today. Feel free to leave comments, ask questions, and maybe suggest things to me also. Glad to have you visit, and happy to hear from you too. Please visit with me anytime, and make sure to visit my other places I note too. If you cannot find a link to a store I sell with, my website, and etc. Check the right side bar for these links that are also clickable for you too. Simplicity. . . hoping to make it this way for all of us:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...