Friday, April 15, 2011

Market Places Venues to Sell With and Buy With Too


Hello again everyone, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! So happy to see you again, and if this is your first visit I welcome you as well too!:)

Trying to keep it short for ya'll today...LOL:) Ok, everyone knows the main market place I am using is Artfire. I love it here, and wish I could sell everything in my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store there, but am not able to. That is fine as some sites have to set a limit to what they do, what they want, and what their focus is also. I sell my vintage, collectibles, and one-of-a-kind items with Artfire. But, I also need another place to sell my treasures that do not qualify for Artfire. 

I have been watching, seeing what others are doing, reading feedback to different places, and etc. One site that is growing, is getting really good reviews, has great customer support, AND that others are reporting making sales with is at Addoway. I have a store reserved there, have not really done much with it, but after watching and listening to everything there feel it is time that maybe I start working with it more too. Please, click here to read more about Addoway, and what they have to offer at  
http://www.addoway.com/ref/30ce9c2fa7371bb4ee9c32128a203d8a  The site is still young, just celebrated an anniversary, they are doing great with search engine placements, and really feel it another good place to mention for those looking for a new, or another market place for their own needs. So, check out Addoway when you can.

Again, I want to thank all of you for visiting with LilacsNDreams today, and I would also like to thank all who are new to following my blog too....Thank You!:)

I wish you all well, and the best of luck to everyone with all you do too. Hope to see ya'll again. Take care till the next time. . . . . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...