Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty Things-Featuring The Guild-You Can Sell It-Franciscan Discovery Line Creamer

Pretty Things-Featuring The Guild-You Can Sell It!  Is the name of the collection that I was featured in today. This collection was curated by DesignedByAudrey, adn a Thank You to her for featuring my Franciscan Discover Line Creamer. Great colorful collection for you to visit at Artfire.

Through Facebook, and some of the other social networks I belong to I have been still getting comments about my Fenton Grape and Cable Patterned Bowl I have listed with my LilacsNDreams Artfire Shop. I hope to find it a new home with someone who can appreciate the beauty, and unique rare piece that this is. Great addition for the Fenton Collector to have for their collections.

For items that are not 20+ years old, and cannot be listed as vintage I have listed those collectible treasures with my LilacsNDreams Ecrater Store. Visit that as well to see the great treasures listed there too!:) 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday, and the weather is improving for you as it is for us here in NW Iowa. Take care, and drop on by here for a visit anytime with LilacsNDreams!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...