Thursday, September 30, 2010

ArtFire, Treasure Seekers Unite, Bonanza, eCrater


Hello everyone, and Welcome back to my blog!:) Nice to see ya'll again, and hope all has been good for you:) Busy Busy Busy! I like it like that, and then again some days would like to breath too. 

You will notice on the right side of this page I have added in the Shop With...ArtFire, and ArtFire #2. One store is for LilacsNDreams...of course!:) And, the other store is for some things I am working on, and trying to separate inventory with some repurposed & upcycled projects that are working. I am finishing a couple of pcs, have 1 pc 1/2 done...paint really has me stumped on this one...another 1 is 1/2 done needs another coat of paint, dry, and apply my mod podge with some paper, and I have washed a few more pcs and preparing to start gluing some more. Actually, 1 is glued, and now to find the lace for it I would like to use:)

Been busy with TSU Sellers Network @ http://www.tsusellersnetwork.com gaining new members, and....have added some more storefronts again today with Netcarnation! LOVE IT!:) Stop by to see us there, and enjoy what others are already experiencing:)

Slowly working with my listings on bonanza...and soon to get to ecrater. The holidays are fast approaching now, and would like to get out there what I have for my inventory here. So, hopefully sales pick up, and I get even more busier with things:)

Hope this finds everyone doing well, and thanks so much for visiting with me again!:) Have a super Friday Everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...