Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Blog...2 New Pages Added to Blog


Hello again everyone, and glad to be here again too:) I have added a couple of pages to my blog. If you will notice at the top there is a button/title that is for Bonanzle Treasures Offered & also a button/title that is for eCrater Treasures Offered. When you have a chance, please view both pages. I know I am changing a little bit of what I had first planned with my blog, but wanting to make things easier for all of you too:) I LOVE sharing things with everyone here, and I love to boast about my marketplaces, what I sell, and etc. But, so I do not fully dwell on it, and bore all of you with that, I am trying to arrange different pages to separate it for all to view where they would like to visit, and of course come back to the beginning here to catch up on things with me too:)

I will still keep my LilacsNDreams Store page as I am making some notes, and ideas for that. I already have the page started, and will still use it. Just a little differently now is all:)

Hope this finds everyone having a great day!:) Looks like storms here tonight:( Oh, well, gotta have a little rain now & then too...makes things smell good, freshens things, and so on. Thanks for visiting me today, and hope you enjoy my new pages I have added to this:) Take care everyone. Toodles........

1 comment:

  1. You have really been busy. I have so many things that I want to do, but not enough hours lately. The allergies have been bad this year which holds me down a little. I do like what you have done, Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...