Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SEAONS GREETINGS FOR TUESDAY...Vintage, Collectibles, Treasures


Happy Tuesday everyone! Bored today, have many things to do, but it is snowing, school getting out early, and I have been roaming the internet. I have been visiting many of the blogs, and am so impressed with all that everyone does, shares, their talents, etc. Great Job to all Bloggers! Days like this always bring more sales on the internet too. I have made 2 more sales with my Homer Laughlin China. I luv these pieces, and it is hard to let them go, but I must make room for new inventory I would like to get in the spring time again. Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season, and may you get all you wish for, and want. Have a Happy Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...