Thursday, March 1, 2012

Use Search Engines in Searching For Products and Stores

Use Search Engines in Searching For Products and Stores. 

Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Glad to have you visiting here. I was thinking of something the other day, and thought maybe it might be helpful to share this thought with you as well. When you are searching for treasures you want online, how are you searching? You go to the computer, sit down, and what do you type into the keyboard to look first when searching for items to buy? I think many people assume they should just go straight to Ebay. There is much more out there to see. People, Buyers, and Shoppers should also learn to go to the search engines when you are shopping, or searching for things. Your common search engines to use are Google.com and Bing.com. Sometimes searches are done with Yahoo, and actually other small places too. 

When you have a specific item that you are looking for use the search engines to shop with. By using the search engines you will get a nice variety of things to choose from, and you will see and realize the other market places that are available to shop with too. Sometimes prices can be better because a fee structure for a seller is so much better than what is offered to them with Ebay, and other places too. Also, you will find different payment platforms that can be offered for you to pay with. Not all places are Paypal only. For instance, with Artfire I offer Paypal, and Amazon Payments, and try to note that I can invoice you with Google Checkout at Artfire too. Some of the other sellers there also offer pro-pay with their stores too. At Ecrater I offer Paypal, and Google Checkout. Remember, I can also invoice with these places if you would like to contact me separately from the market places to purchase too. You know, like if you seen something of interest in my LilacsNDreams Shoppe page. 

With search engines if you know the name of the shop, or store you wish to look for you can also connect with that name too. Once the pages with that name come up you will see all the places they are associated with, and sell with. Give it a try. Google, or Bing my name of LilacsNDreams. You will see my blogs, my stores, along with different places I am also associated with too.

Hope this little tid bit of information was found to be helpful to all you reading, visiting, and stopping by LilacsNDreams. You have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. You are more than welcome to comment, and share here too. Don't forget to say Hi so that I know you visited, and I can hop over to see you as well. 

Thanks for dropping by everyone, and see ya'll again real soon. Take care, and have a wonderful Day/Evening!:)

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. People NEED to know that ebay is not the only place to buy. Sellers have been going to other venues for a long time. Buyers need to change their habits,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you here Hazel, and thanks so much for visiting with LilacsNDreams! Yes, I agree with you...Buyers need to expand their horizons for their searches, and realize there are stores, and treasures offered all over the internet with different market places, websites, blogs, and etc. I know when I am searching for things I will go to Google, and to Bing search engines before I attempt ebay, or other places that people sell with.

    Thanks again for visiting, and sharing with us here Hazel. Have a super weekend!:)

    Lilacs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...