Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Google and Their Algorithm Changes Being Worked On

Google and Their Algorithm Changes happened again recently. 

Hello, and Welcome back to LilacsNDreams, and nice to see those for your first time visit too! First of all, till I get a few more things accomplished at home with some of this remodeling I will be posting different things right now that I see mentioned, is being reported, and if I find something interesting to share. I have not been able to do much creating, thrifting, and having the extra room for things now too. Till then I am listing things for sale with different places to down size my collections, lower the inventory, and....hopefully to get ready with moving in the next few months. Not quite seeing the light at the end there yet, but it will come:)

I am going to share a link with ya'll to go visit, and see a bit about the Big Google. Yeah, we have to play nice with them, but sometimes they are too over powering for some of us smaller sellers too. As we know Google is always making changes. Sometimes for the good, and a lot of times....what a headache too. LOL:) They recently have been working with their algorithm again. Going through things involving content of what we are sharing with our sales, if we are doing too much of linking...like over doing the keywords....they are trying to keep things in an area they say that is good for everyone, and is suppose to help us all. Hmmm....wonder sometimes, right? 

Anyway, from LinkedIn I followed to this link titled Link Building Networks Fall to the Mighty Hand of Google. Give it a peak to see some of what Google has been up to. I know it is not everything, but it gives you an idea, and little bit of an insight as to some things happening around the net. 

Thanks so much for visiting with LilacsNDreams everyone! Always glad to have you visit with me. Take care, and see you again soon. Have a Happy Hump Day All!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...