Monday, January 17, 2011

Vintage, Collectibles, and Gently Used Treasures at Artfire and Ecrater


Hello to all who visit me today, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Glad to have you stop by, pass through, and visit with me. 

Monday, beginning of a new week, and of course things always look good, right? I have gotten a couple of things listed with my LilacsNDreams Artfire store, took a few more pictures, dug through some boxes, found some more glass pieces with some odds & ends to deal with, washed everything, dried, and now I have a mess with the dining room table, and kitchen counter. I have been trying a few pieces together. But, when not sure what I would like to upcycle, and how it looks, I generally will play a bit, and then walk away to see if I am settled on the idea I had. 

I took time to research a few pieces today that will have to go to my LilacsNDreams Ecrater store. When it is not 20+ years old to be considered vintage, it goes to my Ecrater store for listings then. I find different pieces that are neat, cute, coloring, home decor, and still collectibles by many. Just not old enough to be considered vintage. So, when you can, visit that store as well, ok?

Well, wanted to stop by here quick, leave a few notes, and check in on things as always. Hope this finds all of you doing well. Wishing ya'll a super week! Take care, and stop again when you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...