Thursday, January 13, 2011

LilacsNDreams with Artfire Store Discussing Pictures Taken


Good Morning everyone, and Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams today! I stopped by my store blog to add a picture of an item I just listed with my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store. When you can, hop over there to give it a look. I just love taking pictures, and doing some of the displays to show treasures for offerings to ya'll. I know it is time consuming, but it's like window shopping, it should be appealing, and presentable right? If I see something I like in a window from the display, coloring, etc I want to view more and have a closer look. I know they say to use a white background all the time, or even a black one, but I like to add a little to mine. It is not saying this is how it should be displayed, but maybe it can give some ideas to others too. 

Also, I really like it myself when I can see more than 1 picture of a treasure. I like to see sides, top, bottom, any makers mark, and faults, and so on. So, I spend time taking & using as many pictures as I can for my listings. 

Ok, I have given my 2 cents for the day...morning anyway:) Hope this finds everyone doing well, and having a great week. Thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams, and hope to see ya'll again. Take care Everyone & best of luck to you:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...