Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vintage, Collectibles, Dinnerware, Glassware, HomeDecor with Addoway and ArtFire



Hello Everyone, and thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams blog. I have been trying to stay busy with adding some items to ArtFire, which I did get some things in there the past couple of nights. I have also gone to Addoway, and with their new Bonanza importer started to import my items from Bonanza. First time for me to use one of these, and hope it all goes well. I am sure there will be 2-3 items that will be duplicated, but will be an easy fix. Once items import there I will be busy revising, editing, and getting things in order at that store. 

Was taking a break, and thought of stopping by here to keep you a little updated on my marketplace situation, and where I will be selling for the holidays. 

Visit me when you get a chance, ok? Take care everyone, and have a super week!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...