Monday, November 1, 2010

ArtFire, eCrater, Addoway . . . . Vintage, Collectibles, Gently Used


Hello everyone, and thanks for visiting me!:) Ok, Halloween is over...here comes Thanksgiving, and soon Christmas. Where is the time going?! 

I am happy to say I made my first sale with ArtFire, and am very happy about it. I have not done much to promote here as I did with Bonanza...and made a sale within about 3 weeks...nice way to end the month, right? And...great way to start the month too. I have been listing more of my vintage items at ArtFire
and have some things with ecrater  but they appear to be having a glitch that is taking like 3-5 days to fix. I don't have time to play, or with glitches, this is the holiday season, and I need my inventory to move so I can restock in the spring....or after 1st of year...friend & I "maybe" might be out treasure hunting & best of all....working on some crafting!:) So, I have also been starting to add some things to Addoway too. So, when ya'll have a chance, stop and visit with the stores I am focusing my listings with right now. 

Love to see visits from you, and with me luck everyone. Best of luck to all of you who visit, and with all you are doing. Take care till the next time everyone...Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...