Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reminder LilacsNDreams Has Moved to New Blog Please Follow


Reminder that LilacsNDreams Has Moved to a New Blog, and asks you to Please Follow there. Hi all, and hope this gets to everyone. Due to circumstances I am not going to keep repeating....LOL:) I have started a New Blog. I am asking everyone to please follow me over there. Same name, still using blogspot, but without upsetting things too much I had to start a new blog. So, when you can, come on over to the new place, and would LOVE to see you there. LilacsNDreams Blog  OR  LilacsNDreams, and also LilacsNDreams Shoppe Blog  OR  LilacsNDreams Shoppe. 2 main pages to the blog, but as you know there are also other pages that I have there as well as I did here. 

So, hop on over, give it a read....I am working on redoing the same posts for over there too. That way those following can bookmark, and note again with them as they wish. Sorry for the inconvenience, but would be happy to see you there!:)

Have a super Tuesday everyone, and see you at the New Blog!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...