Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lovely Lilacs Collection From Artfire Featuring LilacsNDreams


Handmade Gifts

Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! I wanted to stop by quickly, and share this collection of "Lovely Lilacs" that was curated by FishPrincessDesigns at Artfire. I was featured with this adorable collection. 1 of my repurposed items is showing in the upper left corner with the lilac colored plate, and glass pedestal stand. This repurposed treasure along with other treasures can be seen in my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store. Make sure you visit there along with viewing this collection shown more, and with other great sellers & artisans at Artfire. 

Thanks for visiting with me today, and know you can drop in anytime to view, browse, ask questions, and leave comments too. Great hearing from everyone, and having everyone share with us all here too. Have a super Sunday everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...