Friday, May 20, 2011

Artfire Buy and Sell Vintage Handmade Supplies

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Out of all the venues I have sold with so far I am very much enjoying Artfire, and all it has to offer. I signed up with Artfire a very long time ago, and actually forgot about the place. I slowly would sign in, look at things, read things, and one day I got more serious about it. Was also helpful that a special was being done for becoming a pro member with them. I am usually tight with money, and watch everything I do, research it, is it worth it, and so on. I became a pro member at Artfire, and would not have it any other way. 

Okay, now back to a thought I was having earlier about Artfire, and the monthly fee there. 1 monthly fee of $10 a month, no final value fee, no listing fee, no relisting fees, no fees for pictures added ~ you can add up to 10 pictures to show everything you need to, have a choice of more than 1 payment service you may offer on site, 1 page listing...how sweet is that! Free customer support that does respond to you, the community, and also a phone support you can call that is a live person...no robotic phone service. 

Ok, but here is the real thought I was having earlier. They have the rapid cart you can use, and add that widget to any site that will accept it...mine is on the side bar on my main blog here, and also on my store blog too. I have shown it with a couple of other blogs I have, and on my websites too. Then, there is facebook where you can offer the kiosk there. Using this rapid cart, and the kiosk people can buy from you directly. No need to sign up with artfire, no registration, buy directly from the widgets that they offer for us to use.  Just click on the item, and it takes you further to do your shopping, and checkout.

So, lets see now....I have the rapid cart listed at about 4 of my blogs, I have the rapid cart on 2 of my websites, and I am using the kiosk on my facebook page. All together that is at least 7 different places a person can click, and buy from me directly...not including my Artfire store you can shop at too. Ok, at least 7 other places outside of Artfire to purchase directly from me, and I pay 1 low monthly fee for all of that! WOW! It doesn't get any better than that, right?

So, when you get a chance, check out my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store, click on my LilacsNDreams Artfire Store link I just left for you, and you can get a special too. Get your 3rd month free with Artfire when you sign up with my referrel. If you are like me, you will see how you will definitely get your moneys worth with the monthly fee for all you can do with it. It is an experience worth mentioning, and signing up for too. 

Thanks for visiting with LilacsNDreams tonight, and sharing with me this great selling experience with Artfire. Take a look, and definitely give it a try...you won't be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...