GOOGLE DISALLOWED WORDS
WARNING: Attempts to cheat the Google system using misspellings, asterisks, or other tricks are considered abuse.
- free (including hyphenated words such as pet-free, smoke-free, hands-free, etc-free)- sale
- Sold (will make your listings go to the bottom of Google's List)
ANYTHING ALCOHOL & TOBACCO RELATED WORDS:
- smoke, smoked
- vine (supposedly because vine = wine in another language)
- camel (as a cig brand, otherwise it's showing up)
- hemp (?)
- absinthe (type of alcohol)
ADULT & EXPLICIT / NAUGHTY WORDS:
- anime (however "manga" is allowed)
- adult; including hyphenated words such as adult-size
- offensive language
- postage (or postage stamp)
- collecting (collectible and collect are okay)
- precious metal
- Z (as stand alone letter)
- double @ (i.e.: L@@K, B@@BS)
PRICE RESTRICTION: Google Base will not take items under US $1
CAPITALIZATION KILLS!! Only first letter of words capitalized.
No punctuations, or markings used such as : - , ; " " ( ) * ! and etc.
*Google and Google Base are 2 different search engines. Rejected listings in Google Base (Google Product Search / Google Shopping) may still appear in Google.
I hope this list will help those who question things with Google. No one can have the complete list of this as Google is forever changing. For some words not allowed I would suggest being creative & open a thesaurus! Wishing ya'll the best of luck, and I do hope this can help you in some ways. Take care, and have a great day everyone!:)