Friday, October 8, 2010

Holiday Shopping With Vintage, Collectibles, Gently Used Treasures


Hello again to all who stop to visit with me, are browsing my stores, and out surfing. So happy you stopped by to visit, and view!

I usually am not the pushy type of person. I am easy going, carefree, and love doing what I do. But, I do want to remind everyone . . . HOLIDAYS . . . are fast approaching for ALL of us! Coming fast for the sellers trying to get all their stores, booths, websites, and products ready, but it is also fastly approaching for the shoppers too.

Just heard some reports about September Retail numbers were very strong last month. This could mean a strong holiday season for us all. If any of the shoppers are like me . . . I have been watching my pennies, not buying anything, being a good girl all year . . . But, I am getting antsy, and ready to shop!

So, everyone make note, it is predicted this will be a good season. But, also remember other retailers are aware of this, and will be gearing up with coupons, sales, and doing what they can for their businesses also.

Hope ya'll have enjoyed this, and again, Thanks so much for visiting with LilacsNDreams today. Have a great Shopping Day Evening Everyone!

Hope you enjoyed your Online Treasure Hunting with Me!:)


LilacsNDreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...