Sunday, October 23, 2011

Selling Vintage and Collectibles on Ebay

Selling Vintage and Collectibles on Ebay.


Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! Happy to see you here, and that you could stop by to see me too:) Wow! Next weekend is Halloween already. Is everyone ready for it? I know I am not. Been busy trying to get things in order, sort through more things to go out the door for donations, and then finding time to work with listings in my stores. Move some things around, and getting prepared to start adding some new inventory too.


Well, that time of year when I will try listing with ebay. That I have been doing. Over the weekend I have slowly been adding some products into ebay. I hope to add a few more yet by tomorrow night. But, have got some things there now to be seen, and viewed, and of course purchased too. Visit LilacsNDreams Ebay to see what I have listed there. 


Thanks again for visiting everyone, and hope you had a wonderful weekend! Take care, and see you again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...