Friday, October 2, 2009

Vintage, Collectibles, Antiques..........



Good Evening fellow bloggers & hope it has been a good night for ya'll too:) Today I stayed busy with research...looking for some info on a Charlie Chaplin plate I have & having a hard time with it. I was fortunate to have many people from Bonanzle trying to help me, giving suggestions, and some of them understood what I was saying when they too could not find this particular item I have been looking for. I worked on researching more venues today & tonight...since I am hooked up with facebook, a fellow bonanzler had commented on the Market Place there. They had noted something there & not long after that they got lucky & it sold. So, silly me went to the same place & how neat it is! Not just for sellers, but also buyers, and maybe you have something you just want to give away. It all works there. I seen someone noting how they sell Avon & how to contact them. So, lots of possibilities there. Get a chance ya'll should check it out. Well, we are officially into the month of October...when it cools down more (depending where you live) the leaves change colors, football games, hot chocolate, and of course Halloween too:) I need to drag some things out this weekend for that occasion. Grand Daughter would like that very much to see those things. So young (3 1/2) and full of life & so much to explore too:) Well, I have many things to get done yet & gonna spend all day with hubby tomorrow moving the lil camper to his new site where they will be working. So, better get a move on if I want to get anything done. Ya'll take care & Have a Great Evening/Weekend!:) Later....Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...