Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween to all Vintage, Collectible, Antique, Useful Things, Crafters, Scrapbookers, Ets


Hello everyone & Happy Hump Day!:) Today I have sooo many things to do with moving things from one sight to another, I have pictures taken I want to download & resize them for viewing on the different sites, and a lil more research on items I would like to list....a never ending job of a seller:) Hope this finds everyone doing well, and that the day is beautiful where you are at. Here it is cloudy, the sun is tryin, but not succeeding. Reminds me that FALL is here & the trick-or-treaters will soon be out running around, and enjoying the evening. Well, wanted to say Hi here. Better get back to being busy with listings. You get a chance, stop on by and visit me with my listings, and of course many other things to be seen too. Have a Great Wednesday Everyone!:)

I have items listed with the following: www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams www.Lilacs-N-Dreams.ecrater.com www.LilacsNDreams.artfire.com www.LilacsNDreams.etsy.com AND with www.ebay.com my ID is lilacsndreams
But you were gonna guess that one, right?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...