Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vintage, Collectibles, Antiques, Useful Things...


Happy Hump Day to all Bloggers! Hope the week has been great for all of you so far! How has the weather been in your neck of the woods? Feeling like Halloween yet? It has been cold, snow, rainy, and dreary for us around here. Makes me want to move where it's a lil warmer, and snow could happen sometimes. Weather definitely has something to do with the moods that we all have for the day also, don't you think? Thanks to this weather I just have not felt like doing much of anything the past couple of days. I have listed oh about 3-4 things since Sunday, but just been feelin blah thanks to the weather. :-) Selling has been slow for me, and I hope with the holidays that it will soon pick up a lil bit. I know others have been feeling the same, and everyone at www.bonanzle.com has been really swell to work with there, talk to there, share things with there, and etc. Was curious about anyone else who sells at different venues how things have been for you with those sites? What the heck, Hump Day always kind of does a mood thing with ya too, don't it? :-) About 2 1/2 more wks and it will be Halloween. I hope the weather is good for many to celebrate, and for us here as I would really LUV to see our grand daughter trick or treatin this yr. She's at that really cute age that it becomes fun, and makes us all feel like kids again:-) Well, I suppose I should head back to bonanzle & try to get something done. Course, roaming the forums is fun too! Ya'll take care & Hope everyone has a Great Evening! Till the next time my blogging friends-behave, have fun, and enjoy!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...