Thursday, July 8, 2010

WOW! Changes!

Hello everyone! I am back! Should have come back sooner because the background, or template to my blog has been wiped out. The place I was using that did such great work, is having an issue with photobucket where they store everything. So, till things are worked out there, I got wiped out. Wish I would have known this sooner. Sadly, I was kind of happy with the way my blog was looking, the colors I had chosen, and etc. Now, I have to figure something else out, and see if I can find something close to what I had again. 

So, if anyone knows of a good place to use, some suggestions for me to go look at, I would greatly appreciate it:>) But, I better be off to bed, and get up, and start searching for this again here. Have a Great Evening everyone, and I hope ya'll had a splendid 4th of July Weekend!:>) Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...