Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Happy Weekend to All!!


Hello everyone, and hope ya'll are having a great Friday! Kind of gloomy here, but that didn't stop us from getting some of the Christmas stuff out, and getting things started. My son last night wanted to bring lights, and some things up from the basement. Today we tested lights, and more lights, and more lights. Hmm...thought I got rid of a lot of things:) After testing most of the lights, we got the hook in for the big wreath to hang outside. Darn thing stands almost as tall as me! We had to put a different strand of lights in it, but it looks nice outside hanging over our dining room door facing the road. Then...I hung a lighted silver shining garland in the archway of the dining & living room. Lights up the rooms nicely. I used 1 of our lighted wreath with a bow, and hung that in a window in the living room. Looks better there than I thought it would. Our son got Santa out...when turned on he sings & dances...stands almost as tall as me too! Forgot about him last night, went to walk thru kitchen, and jumped as he was hidden in the corner. I put some candles out, separated lights for the garage, trees, windows, etc. Didn't get it all done, but it is a start. I am thinking over the weekend I might actually have most of it done...trees, more lights, and lights, and etc. Wishing everyone a Great Weekend! Enjoy the weather where you are, and hope it is sunny & bright for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...