Monday, November 9, 2009

Frankoma and Pink Rose Compotes.....Hmmm.....














Hello Again Everyone! Hope ya'll had a great weekend! Been gorgeous here, and wish it could stay like this all the time without any snow. Am wishing:) Took pictures this weekend, listed a few things again, and imported my items from bonanzle.com over to AlsoShops.com as you know it:) LilacsNDreams WOW! The closer Christmas gets, the more these sites with some really good deals keep coming out to be used. I have had some friends along the way mention places too. When I signed into this place, and a few of the features I dealt with reminded me of j4ua.com....which this is still a very new place to shop at. It is growing tho, they are great to deal with there, very friendly, and I know of some of the sellers there who have made sales, and enjoying it too. Like any of us would:) Ok, here are 2 more Frankoma Christmas Plates from a series that I have, and am listing a lil bit at a time. The yrs shown here are from 1970 & 1971. So far, for all I have listed, there has been 2 of each...1967 (SOLD OUT) 1968, 1969, 1970 & 1971....the last 2 yrs I am working on. Starting everything at Bonanzle.com, but have been putting some of the same things on j4ua.com AND AlsoShops.com wherever the google searches will bring everyone is where I have to show items. It is Monday, and hope it is a Happy Monday to all! Take care, and good luck to all with all your listings, treasure huntings, shopping, searches, etc. Happy Monday All!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...