Tuesday, May 15, 2012

LilacsNDreams Has a New Blog Please Follow Me


WOW! What a deal, and what a mess too! I really truly did not expect this to happen. I am actually a bit tongue tied with this situation as well everyone.  Due to circumstances LilacsNDreams has a New Blog, and is asking that you Follow Me to that one.

What you might ask? What is she talking about? Sorry, everyone. I really truly hate confusing all of you, and I really truly hate doing all of this too.....As some of you are aware of the situation, last Monday, May 7th I was locked out of my blog here, this blog that I am conversing with ya'll on now. It kept showing disabled, not found, deleted. I begged, and went looking everywhere that I could to find it, and to find answers. I was very shook up by this, and was just sooo hear broken over it too. I did what I could to have this issue reviewed, and to get me reinstated as well too. I wanted it done like yesterday of course, but you usually have to wait about 7 business days, and 1 person with Google informed me they would turn in my request, but things did not look promising either, and if anything would be done by Google. I was trying to sign into the gmail account associated with this blog at the time, and yada yada yada. Things did not look promising at all. 

I was devastated, and was worried about what I had grown here, how I would notify people of what happened, how things were progressing here, and so I started a New blog right away. Yes, it is still named LilacsNDreams...wouldn't have any other name, right? LOL:) I have directed my .com to it, and my blog addy is almost the same as this one is too. Let me remind you of those addy's to better help you..... LilacsNDreams .com is at the new addy, and then there is the LilacsNDreams new Blog addy too. 

So, if you will please, to save the confusion of things and what I have started....hop on over to the New Blog, and give me a follow there. I have it set up, pages all arranged, and still doing some minor tweaks with it, but have it running, and am gaining followers there slowly too. I had found a place that was showing some of my "old" blog posts that I had done here, and so was prepping for adding those posts to the new blog as well too. Course, they will have a little bit of some revising done to them as well for fear of duplicating things in Google's eyes.

I just cannot believe this happened, and what a mess.....I am so so very sorry everyone, and I truly apologize as ya'll have been such great people here too! I was sooo worried about finding all of you again, and finding ways to let you know what had happened. All I could do was reach to places I thought maybe I had been found with, and hoped it would help with some people...which it has. But, not knowing definitely where everyone was coming from made it harder, and all I could do was do the best I knew to do. 

So, making my long story short...trying to anyway. I deeply apologize for this mishap, and the situation of all of this. I have a gmail account set up with my new blog that is ONLY for that blog, and nothing else to further stop any issues like this again. If you will I ask that you please follow me over to my New Blog, and give me a follow there since that once has become active, and others are aware of it too. I appreciate your understandings with all of this, and again apologize deeply for this as well. If you are using my LilacsNDreams .com domain that is great as it has been directed to the new blog as soon as all of this happened - I spent all day on that Monday working on the new blog, and getting it out there for everyone too. Also, here is the New Blog addy to follow with if you will please everyone http://www.LilacsNDreams2.blogspot.com 

Thank You so very very much everyone, and hope to see you at the New Place. Ya'll take care, and have a wonderful day. See Ya!:)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...