Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Monday Night American Pickers


Hello again everyone! This won't be real long, and I should have done it sooner, but got caught up working on some website things. Anyway, I watched American Pickers tonight, did anyone else watch? WOW! Did they find some really neat, nice, and Great Treasures! I really wished I had been there with them sorting through things, digging through things, and looking like they did. I enjoyed the last place they stopped at, and the older gentlemen they purchased quite a bit from. Now, that gentlemen was a collector, and pretty good at knowing his stuff too. I liked how he negotiated prices with them, he was firm with his prices, and reasons for it too. And, the cars he had were great too! It was just a lot of fun watching it tonight, and I really enjoyed it too.

Hope ya'll had a great evening, and was able to enjoy it too. Take care Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...