Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Another day closer to Christmas! Next Friday is the big day:) I think I might feel the excitement just a little bit more as the week starts next week. I am already picturing the look on my grand baby's face with everything...she likes getting the candy canes off of grandma's trees:) We still have snow on the ground here, but it was nice & sunny & not a bad day out. Hope everyone else is having good weather to enjoy at this time. I took some more pics to post some things today, but hubby hogged the computer all day. So, I did little things at home here to catch up around here. When you get a chance stop by www.bonanzle.com/booths/LilacsNDreams I have slowly been adding items there for sale...I think I am at 67? now. I know this week I have added like 8 items to replace items that have been sold. Still some time to ship items as I do use priority mail with insurance included too. So far, so good with shipments having no problems. I suppose I should move on to get some more things done, and caught up. Ya'll take care & have a great evening! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...